Adventurous Outdoor Activities
Head of Sales & Marketing
To take and process bookings and ensure that all bookings are accurate and delivered to a high standard. To create and maintain a volunteer team that supports all areas of operation.
- Handle telephone and email enquiries for Longridge and translate those enquiries into bookings.
- Manage Longridge IT and booking system to ensure that we have the most appropriate system and are using it effectively. Liaise with our IT provider to ensure that all team members have appropriate technology access.
- Take and process residential, indoor, and outdoor activities, and training bookings for Longridge.
- Build and maintain a thorough knowledge of the facilities and services provided by each Longridge, including available courses and classes.
- Ensure customers have a smooth journey from their initial enquiry through the booking process to the point of delivery.
- Advise customers on activities for their visit.
- Follow up on bookings as necessary to ensure accurate delivery and assist in any help required by customers regarding their booking.
- Ensure all group details/personal details and any relevant medical information has been gathered before the participant’s arrival so that activities may begin on time and smoothly.
- Liaise with the marketing team to ensure up-to-date knowledge of all offers and promotions.
- Provide reception cover and meet and greet visitors when necessary.
- Liaise with Activities Team regarding activity staff availability and assist where required with sourcing casual instructors and support team members
- Undertake other reasonable administrative duties as may be requested by senior management.
- Ensure no customer begins a booking unless that booking has been paid for in full. This may include taking payments in the event of an arrival on-site before payment has been made.
All team members are expected to embrace the cultures and values of the organisation and support the team to achieve the objectives of the organisation.
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Event organising skills would be an advantage but not essential
Key Performance Measures
- Ensure a high customer service rating from all visitors
- Increase booking numbers
Package to circa £30k
Apply by emailing your CV to our CEO email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.